- "Hannah is the promoter I choose to use in the South Island above all others as she will always sell tickets, look after the acts and deliver a top class show for the crowd. Hannah treads the line between relaxed and professional perfectly and is really fun to work with."
- Ben Hurley, NZ Comedian
- "Hannah is a gifted and passionate promoter of her clients and NZ comedy as a whole. She is extremely professional and always goes the extra mile to make her events a success. We love working with her and recommend her to anyone wanting to collaborate with a promoter who really cares."
- Vanessa Brooks, Wunderbar, Lyttelton
- "As a venue, we always enjoy working with Hello Pecia. Hannah's extensive experience is invaluable when tech time comes around and we're guaranteed free laughs! We're proud to continue to develop our relationship with HP, knowing that their professionalism and following adds to our audience growth and market visibility. The artists Hello Pecia represent are a great mix of developing and established talent that mean we know we have a good show on our hands."
- Ellie Swann, GM, New Athenaeum Theatre
- "I always enjoy performing on a Hello Pecia show. They run a tight ship; every show I've been on has run smoothly with a great level of professionalism and just the right amount of razzle dazzle. They put a huge amount of care into running their gigs, they really look after the performers and they treat the audience with respect. I've never felt stressed out at a Hello Pecia gig and a relaxed, happy performer translates into a fantastic show for the audience. If you see that yellow ring on the poster, you can rest assured you're in safe, compassionate hands and it'll be a fabulous event."
- Taylor Ruddle, Christchurch Comedian